Events & Conference Venue
Our Master Bedroom has a private bathroom with twin shower and toilet. You will have your own private entrance from the patio, and the room is equipped with queen bed, A/C, DSTV, fan, refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea station. A variety of meal options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, available on request.
Executive Guest Rooms
Executive Guest rooms have a private shower and toilet. You will have your own private entrance from the patio, and the room is equipped with double or queen bed, A/C, DSTV, fan, refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea station.
Rates based on bed and breakfast for R850 per room for two persons sharing. Dinner on request from R165pp.
Standard / Economy Overnight Rooms
These cosy wooden cottages consist of one bedroom, open living room, a private bathroom with a toilet and shower. There is a double bed and bunk bed or single beds – perfect for families, (2 adults and 2 children or 3 singles).
A small kitchenette, equipped with a refrigerator, zink, microwave, toaster, kettle and TV in open living area. There is a A/C and fan in each cottage. Outdoor braai facility available.
Camping / Backpackers
Wifi available for events and accommodation guests at an additional fee.
- Breakfast and dinner are optional, at an additional cost.
- Breakage/key deposit is payable on arrival and is refundable on check out if there is no damages and keys are returned.
- The client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms / venue or by any act or omission of the client or guests/employees of the client.
- The establishment is a private resort and do not allow parties, abuse of alcohol and loud music and noise.
- The establishment is not licensed to sell liquor.
- Strictly no smoking in rooms are allowed.
- Children under 6 years stay for free stays free when occupying the parent or guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
- An additional rate will be charged per child between 6-10 years if an extra mattress is needed.
- Children above 10 years pay full rate.
- No cribs (infant beds)
All buildings are public places and are non-smoking zones, including smoke pipes or burned incense. Smoking is allowed at designated smoking areas which are located in the garden gazebos.
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking allowed in rooms
- No loud music or parties allowed
- Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM – 9 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at Check-In
- Credit card, debit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Cancellation Policy & Notifications
- The above amount does not include commission for travel agents or event organisers
- 50% late cancelation fee will be charged if booking is cancelled after confirmation
- 100% will be charged if booking is cancelled within 24 hours of service date
- 10% levy will be charged on all cancellations for banking charges to refund any booking.
- All refunds will take 21 working days before pay out due to get clearance from the bank.
- Check in time is at 14:00pm and Check out time 10:00am. If the room is not vacant by 10:00am you will be charge a full day stay.
- At check-in, you must present the booking form send to you to make this booking and a valid photo I.D with the same name. failure to do so may result in the lodge requesting additional payment or your reservation not being honored. If you have submitted additional documentation for a thrid party booking or paid via a different payment method, please disregard the note above.
- R200 refundable breakage deposit will be charge for self catering units on arrival and will be paid on time of check out if all is in order.
All rooms are guaranteed on the day of arrival. In the case of a no-show, your room(s) will be released and you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the cancellation/No-show Policy specified at the time you made the booking as well as noted in the Confirmation Email.
The total price for this booking does not include breakfast, dinner, mini-bar items, telephone usage, laundry service, etc. unless prior arrangement. The lodge will bill you directly.
Right of admission is reserved
Extra guests must be reported at reception for full payment.
The client shall be responsble for any damage caused to the allocated rooms / venue or by any act or omission of the client orguests/employees of the client.
All rooms are strictly Non-Smoking. No hubbly bubly smoke pipes. No burned essence. Strictly no fire works.
No loud noise, music, drugs or party
Purple Fountain Properties 2 (Pty.) Ltd., t/a Destiny Inn Accommodation owners, shareholders, directors, members or employee do not accept liability for any loss, damage, illness or death, which may result from the occupation or use of this property or any of it’s facilities.