Our Master Executive Bedroom has a private bathroom with twin shower and toilet. You will have your own private entrance from the patio, and the room is equipped with king bed, A/C, DSTV, fan, refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea station. A variety of meal options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, available on request.
These cosy log cottages consist of one bedroom, open living room, a private bathroom with a toilet and shower. There is a double bed and bunk bed or single beds – perfect for families, (2 adults and 2 children or 3 singles).
A small kitchenette, equipped with a refrigerator, zink, microwave, toaster, kettle and TV in open living area. There is a A/C and fan in each cottage. Outdoor braai facility available.
Free Wifi available for overnight guests.
The COVID-19 protocol that we have put in place at Destiny Inn Lodge property is for the safety and reassurance of staff and guests. This protocol is outlined below, followed by the business & essential services hotel and quarantine hotel protocols.
The COVID-19 protocol includes but is not limited to:
Screening of guests on arrival has become necessary in accordance with the national state of disaster pronounced by President Cyril Ramaphosa on 15 March 2020. Therefore, in order to prevent an infected person from checking into the hotel guests will be required to:
• complete and sign a questionnaire
• allow their temperature to be scanned with a thermal scanner
If a guest’s temperature falls within the normal range and they do not show any symptoms they will be required to sanitise their hands and proceed to check-in.
If a guest’s temperature is high (actual temperature at screening should not exceed 37.5 degrees Celsius) and/or they have symptoms of the virus they will be disallowed to check-in and will be referred to a medical facility.
Educating staff (ongoing) on what the virus is; where the disease outbreak began; ways in which it is transmitted; symptoms to look out for; and daily measures to prevent contamination and spread of viruses in personal, operational and guest spaces.
Staff hand sanitisers (alcohol based) have been rolled out in back of house areas (such as kitchen, office, laundry, staff restaurant and bathrooms) as well as front of house guest areas (such as reception desk, dining room, conference room and meeting room).
Guest hand sanitisers (alcohol based) are placed in easy reach of guests in public areas of the hotel with a notice encouraging regular use.
Personal hygiene is being reiterated, including the importance of washing hands frequently and thoroughly; avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth; practicing respiratory hygiene (sneezing and coughing into a tissue that is safely discarded or the crook of the elbow), and avoiding touching one’s face;
Regular routine cleaning of public areas such as restrooms, breakfast rooms, table tops, counters, hand rails, door knobs, back office surfaces and front desk surfaces are wiped down on a regular routine throughout the day, with a polycide chemical (a disinfectant cleaner) that kills most viruses;
Sanitisers for security officers at our hotel entrances have also been issued to ensure hygiene for themselves as well as all our arriving guests.
Protective wear such as protective gloves, aprons and face masks are issued to housekeeping and public area Guest Service Attendants when on duty and cleaning equipment with a polycide chemical (disinfectant cleaner) between guest and rest rooms.
Avoiding close contact with anyone who is coughing, sneezing and feverish. Anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness to be reported to the hotel’s general manager for further action to take place, such as contacting the NICD hotline.
Breakfast serving standards have been reviewed to replace the sit down with serving to the guest room.
While no one can predict the path of this virus, we are continuously monitoring developments and doing all we can to reduce the risk of potential contamination or spread of disease. We thank you for choosing to stay at a Destiny Inn Lodge and look forward to delivering on our service excellence promise.
- Breakfast and dinner are optional, at an additional cost.
- Breakage/key deposit is payable on arrival and is refundable on check out if there is no damages and keys are returned.
- The client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms / venue or by any act or omission of the client or guests/employees of the client.
- The establishment is a private resort and do not allow parties, abuse of alcohol and loud music and noise.
- The establishment is not licensed to sell liquor.
- Strictly no smoking in rooms are allowed.
- Children under 3 years stay for free stays free when occupying the parent or guardian’s room, using existing bedding.
- An additional rate will be charged per child if an extra mattress is needed.
- No cribs (infant beds)
All buildings are public places and are non-smoking zones, including smoke pipes or burned incense. Smoking is allowed at designated smoking areas which are located in the garden gazebos.
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking allowed in rooms
- No loud music or parties allowed
- Solar water heating in economy rooms
- Eco friendly lodge – use water and electricity sparingly
- Eskom power sharing – come prepared with a portable light, as we can not take responsibility, although we have a generator running specific hours during load shedding.
- Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM – 9 AM and 2PM – 7PM
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at Check-In
- Credit card, debit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Cancellation Policy & Notifications
- The above amount does not include commission for travel agents or event organisers
- 50% late cancelation fee will be charged if booking is cancelled after confirmation
- 100% will be charged if booking is cancelled within 24 hours of service date
- 10% levy will be charged on all cancellations for banking charges to refund any booking.
- All refunds will take 21 working days before pay out due to get clearance from the bank.
- Check in time is at 14:00pm and Check out time 10:00am. If the room is not vacant by 10:00am you will be charge a full day stay.
- At check-in, you must present the booking form send to you to make this booking and a valid photo I.D with the same name. failure to do so may result in the lodge requesting additional payment or your reservation not being honored. If you have submitted additional documentation for a third party booking or paid via a different payment method, please disregard the note above.
All rooms are guaranteed on the day of arrival. In the case of a no-show, your room(s) will be released and you will be subject to the terms and conditions of the cancellation/No-show Policy specified at the time you made the booking as well as noted in the Confirmation Email.
The total price for this booking does not include breakfast, dinner, mini-bar items, telephone usage, laundry service, etc. unless prior arrangement. The lodge will bill you directly.
Right of admission is reserved
Extra guests must be reported at reception for full payment.
The client shall be responsble for any damage caused to the allocated rooms / venue or by any act or omission of the client orguests/employees of the client.
All rooms are strictly Non-Smoking. No hubbly bubly smoke pipes. No burned essence. Strictly no fire works.
No loud noise, music, drugs or party
Destiny Inn Lodge Pty. Ltd. owners, shareholders, directors, members or employees do not accept liability for any loss, damage, illness or death, which may result from the occupation or use of this property or any of it’s facilities.